Providing the perfect blend of netball with a programme of activities to unite teams, our netball weekends are a great team bonding weekend for adult groups.
All activities are available on a drop-in basis and groups benefit of the assistance of their own JCA liaison throughout their stay. Team fixtures will be sent out two weeks prior to departing for Condover Hall.
Friday evening | Arrival
- Arrive at Condover from 5pm
- Head to the restaurant for a hearty dinner
- Drop-in for the evening activities running from 5pm to 9pm
- Meet your competitors and netball officials at the 9pm welcome meeting in the bar area
Saturday | Let the games begin
- Enjoy breakfast in preparation for your full day
- Be at the courts ready to play netball by 9am
- Break for lunch
- Time to regain energy for the afternoon activities*
*Activity and tournament times can be swapped around
Saturday evening | Party and live band!
- Relax and have dinner after a hard day’s play
- Let your hair down with our fantastic live band and fancy dress on Saturday night.
Sunday | Netball continued and departure
- Wake up to a hot breakfast
- Take to the courts for the final matches and outdoor activities
- Attend the prize presentation and say goodbye to your fellow competitors
- Eat a well-deserved lunch
- Head home around 2pm