Providing the perfect blend of netball with a programme of activities to unite teams, our netball weekends are a great team-bonding weekend for adult groups.
All activities are available on a drop-in basis and groups benefit from the assistance of their own JCA liaison throughout their stay. Team fixtures will be sent out two weeks prior to departing for Condover Hall.
Friday evening | Arrival
- Arrive at Condover from 3pm
- Head to the restaurant for a hearty dinner
- Drop in for the evening activities running from 7pm to 9pm, or you can practice netball on courts 1 and 2
- Bar open from 8pm
Saturday | Let the games begin
- Enjoy breakfast in preparation for your full day
- Be at the courts ready to play netball by 9am
- Break for lunch
- Time to regain energy for the afternoon activities*
*Activity and tournament times can be swapped around
Saturday evening | Party and live band!
- Relax and have dinner after a hard day’s play
- Let your hair down with our fantastic live band on Saturday night
Sunday | Netball continued and departure
- Wake up to a hot breakfast
- Take to the courts for the final matches and outdoor activities
- Attend the prize presentation and say goodbye to your fellow competitors
- Eat a well-deserved lunch
- Head home around 2pm
Want to learn more? Call our sports manager Rosina on 01273 647 235 or simply fill in our quick enquiry form below!