A residential trip can be a huge leap for some children. And for Party Leaders, the prospect of planning the trip can seem equally as daunting. Choosing the right activity centre that meets your school’s educational aims and desired learning outcomes, while providing an engaging activity programme and a safe environment, is of paramount importance.
Our years of experience in developing these adventures have seen JCA become one of the leading trusted providers of activity residential trips. We offer action-packed curriculum-linked itineraries, support throughout the booking process and your stay, plus exceptional value for money. Organising your next school residential trip is made that much easier with JCA!
Ticking the boxes for your JCA adventure
- Students enjoy a fun and friendly residential trip aimed at introducing them to something new
- Groups have 1 instructor who spends the entire duration with each group, typically of 12 students, to help build relationships and confidence. (Some specialist activities will have a dedicated instructor. Guidelines dictate groups can be up to 15 pupils in our busiest weeks).
- 1 free group leader place for every 10 students travelling
- Full-board accommodation and insurance included as standard
- Our friendly JCA Sales and Customer Service Team will help you every step of the way
- Party Leaders receive tailored documentation prior to travelling
- Parent Packs help promote the JCA trip, including Powerpoints and flyers
- Easy payment plans are available to help all parents budget for the trip
- All documentation, including risk assessments, is provided to help teachers to prepare the trip
- 90% of last year’s teachers marked the JCA activities as Good or Excellent
- 93% of last year’s teachers marked the JCA instructors as Good or Excellent
How JCA instructors make a difference
Our qualified JCA instructors make your stay at our residential activity centres even better. Bubbling with energy and eager to ensure every child has the chance to get the most out of each and every activity, our JCA instructors are trained to provide expert tuition in specific onsite activities.
You will soon learn that inclusion is high on the agenda for us at JCA, as we realise the potential impact our learning environments can have on every student. Engaging, responsible and positive JCA instructors are always on hand at our adventure centres to lead activities and enforce safety procedures.
Groups will have their own dedicated JCA instructor for the duration of their stay to support team cohesion and build up a rapport. All instructors are trained for land-based activities, while water-based activities are led by specialist watersports instructors. Our multi-skilled instructors work with teachers to better understand the strengths, limitations and personalities of each child to help support their development.
With a passion for outdoor learning, and holders of the Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge, we can provide your group with the reliability and support you need to enjoy a memorable JCA adventure.