Providing the perfect blend of netball with a programme of activities to unite teams, our netball weekends are a great team bonding weekend for adult groups.
Groups are supported with the assistance of their own trained instructor throughout their stay, while water-based activities will see specialist qualified instructors provide tuition and guidance. While activities are available on a drop-in basis, your group’s final itinerary will be sent out two weeks prior to departing for Condover Hall.
Take a peek at the example itinerary below for an outline of your netball weekend at Condover Hall.
Friday evening | Get to know your competitors in the bar
- Arrive at Condover from 5pm and be welcomed with a FREE drink from the JCA team
- Explore the beautiful Condover Hall estate before settling down for a hearty dinner
- Welcome meeting at 7pm in the bar area
- Get to know your competitors and meet your rival teams in a sociable environment, whether that be in the bar area or whilst participating in the evening entertainment
Saturday | Netball tournament and adventure activities
- Enjoy breakfast in preparation for the netball fixtures and day of adventure activities
- Let the games begin! Be ready courtside ready to play netball at 9am. When you are not on the court, take advantage of a whole host of other exciting activities in and around the grand mansion
- Break for lunch. Time to regain energy for an afternoon of netball and exciting activities
- Return to the courts for a full afternoon of netball. For those not on the court, take part in both our indoor and outdoor activities
Saturday evening | Disco and live band!
- Time to relax and have dinner before the evening’s entertainment
- Get in the mood and let your hair down after a hard day’s play with our fantastic live band, disco and fancy dress on Saturday night. Our theme for 2018 is Favourite Film Character so get thinking!
- Our themed night will also raise money for a chosen charity
Sunday | Netball finals and prize presentation
- Wake up to a well-deserved breakfast and yet another morning of netball and outdoor activities before taking to the courts for the semi-finals and final matches
- The games are over! Attend the prize presentation and say goodbye to your fellow competitors before heading home with a packed lunch at 1pm