Providing the perfect blend of netball with a programme of activities to unite teams, our netball weekends are a great team bonding weekend for adult groups.
All activities are available on a drop-in basis and groups benefit of the assistance of their own JCA liaison throughout their stay. Team fixtures will be sent out two weeks prior to departing for Condover Hall.
Take a peek at the example itinerary below for an outline of your netball weekend at Condover Hall.
Friday evening | Arrival
- Arrive at Condover from 5pm
- Head to the restaurant for a hearty dinner
- Drop-in for the evening activities running from 5pm to 9pm
- Meet your competitors and netball officials at the 9pm welcome meeting in the bar area
Saturday | Let the games begin
- Enjoy breakfast in preparation for your full day
- Be at the courts ready to play netball by 9am
- Break for lunch
- Time to regain energy for the afternoon activities*
*Activity and tournament times can be swapped around
Saturday evening | Party and live band!
- Relax and have dinner after a hard day’s play
- Let your hair down with our fantastic live band and fancy dress on Saturday night. Challenge your inner cowgirl in the fancy dress theme for 2020, 'Wild, Wild West'!
Sunday | Netball continued and departure
- Wake up to a hot breakfast
- Take to the courts for the final matches and outdoor activities
- Attend the prize presentation and say goodbye to your fellow competitors
- Eat a well-deserved lunch
- Head home around 2pm