JCA Adventure Quest days are great value for schools or groups who are either unable to attend a full residential break or who are simply looking to try out JCA for one day.
One day school adventure trips focus on facilitating skills development in teamwork, communication and leadership. During the JCA Adventure Quest day students will have the opportunity to experience a JCA trip by mastering the high ropes, low ropes and initiative exercises in a series of challenges led by our team of expert instructors.
JCA Adventure Quest days are ideal for:
- Induction and transition days
- Prefect training
- Breaking down barriers between groups and teachers/leaders
- Improving self belief and confidence
- Encouraging trust and teamwork
- Improving awareness of others
- Challenging students out of their comfort zone
Our one day school activity trips are offered at a series of locations across the UK. This allows you to choose a site local to you, which will reduce travelling time and costs while increasing time on activities. Sites include; North London (Bushey) and Central West (Condover Hall, Shropshire).