Sunday 26th May - Friday 31st May
Sunday 25th Aug - Friday 30th Aug
Boys and Girls welcome - £240 for 5 nights*
JCA in conjunction with Crossbar Coaching are proud to launch their new Football Camp programme at the amazing Condover Hall, Shropshire during May and August 2013. We have selected 2 key weeks to run a 5 night residential Football Camp, incorporating quality coaching for individual children coming by themselves or with a friend, or for Junior Clubs.
Alongside the football programme the children will also take part in a wide range of activities including, Abseiling, Body Zorbing, Climbing, Kayaking and Raft Building. We are able to offer accompanying coaches/adults travelling with Junior Teams free places on a 1:8 ratio.
Crossbar Coaching are a combination of current and ex-professional footballers:
- ‘Crossbar Coaching’ is a Sport coaching company based in Shropshire, established in 2008
- Professional but personable sport coaching solutions deliver high quality, safe, enjoyable and relevant sport sessions.
- The organisation has been established by Gavin Cowan (former Shrewsbury Town FC and AFC Telford United player), Gavin’s motivation for this work is driven by the belief that the development of young people can be achieved through sport and namely football.
- Open to Junior Clubs or individual children either on their own or with friends
- For Junior Clubs or groups of friends we offer a 1:8 free place for accompanying adults
- The itinerary will be half football and half activities, with groups swapping midday. The football coaching will take place locally and transport to the venue will be provided
- Two age groups 9-13 years and 14-16 years
- For more information about Crossbar Coaching please visit the Crossbar Coaching website
* Price includes accommodation, food, additional activities and football coaching.
See more information about Condover Hall as a residential activity centre and the facilities available.
Please enquire online for availability or download our flyer for more information: