- Walled Garden Estate
- 20,000 acres of private land
- Marquee Restaurant
- Climbing Tower
- Remote camp facilities
- The Marquee Restaurant1 of 7
- The Climbing Tower2 of 7
- The River3 of 7
- The Camp Craft Areas4 of 7
- Safe Walled Camping Area5 of 7
- Large Field for Games6 of 7
- Extensive Grounds for Adventure Trekking7 of 7
Base camp is located within stunning surroundings and accommodation comprises a tented village of pre-built bunked tents within the walled security of the Glanusk Estate. Equipped with all the necessary facilities, including a toilet and shower block, your students can experience the outdoors whilst benefiting from comfortable night's sleep.
If students wish for a more rugged experience the two-nights camping at our remote base delivers this, while still offering the security of being within the Estate grounds and within reach of Base Camp if need arises. It is important to note that a basic level of fitness is required to trek to the remote camp.
- Base Camp Walled Garden Estate1 of 7
- Base Camp Accommodation Tents2 of 7
- Base Camp Bedded Tents3 of 7
- Inside the Base Camp Bedded Tents4 of 7
- Inside the Base Camp Bedded Tents5 of 7
- Remote Camp6 of 7
- Remote Camp7 of 7
Accommodation for students
Groups are accommodated in pre-built bunked tents with on-site shared toilet and shower blocks – or at the remote camp where they pitch their own tents.
Accommodation for adults
Accompanying adults are accommodated in twin bedded tents with shared toilet and shower facilities.